Thursday, March 24, 2011

Room 7 Radio Celebrities...Classic Hits Class of the Week



Jordan Brannigan from Classic Hits FM came into Room 7 last week.  He asked a group of children questions like..."Who is your hero?"  (Thanks for saying Ms Tereu, Madison...you're my favourite student...but that's our secret okay! Bwahahahaha).

He even asked them "Why is your class the best?"...I loved Teariki's response "Because we do fun things in class"...Learning is fun...(You're my second favourite student...but that's a secret too....hahahahaha)

I am the proudest teacher in the world.  The children spoke so clearly and they sounded so cute on the radio.  You rock my world!


Radio Celebrities

We love the limelight!
Madison even read the weather report every morning.  Jim Hickey eat your heart out.  Madison, this could be the beginning of a career in broadcasting.  Soooooooo proud of you!!!

Let me end this post by saying that Room 7 students are super multimedia stars.  We rock it on Youtube, our blog and now on the radio.  We're taking over the world!!!


3 comments:

  1. I missed hearing you on the radio but Miss Tereu tells me you were the best. Well done those that took part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ms i was back on the radio

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7th heaven strathmoreApril 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM

    wow Madison! how did you feel about talking on the radio?

    ReplyDelete