Friday, October 28, 2011

Friendship...

To my Room 7 darlings. 

It is Term 4 and our year together is almost at an end.  I am so proud of the learners you have become.  This really is 7th Learning Heaven.

The concept we are learning about for the next weeks is Friendship.  I love the ideas you brainstormed in class about "What is a friend?"


But, why is it so important to learn about friendship???  Think about it my darlings.

One of my favourite authors Bryce Courtenay wrote "People are people through people".  Huh??? (I heard you haha)

What that means is the people in our lives influence who we are!!!  So, it's really important that you choose good friends.

I"m going to tell you about my special friend.  She's an Aitutaki girl just like me.  So, she's gorgeous too.  (Hehe...don't roll your eyes Kaleb! Haha).  Her name is Ani Rikona.


Ani and I love going out and taking pictures of ourselves hahahahaha

Ani definitely ticks all the criteria in your friend brainstorm.  She is fun to be with, kind, honest and she looks after me.  She tells me I'm lovely when I feel yucky.  She tells me I can do things when I feel useless.  She helps me to be the best Noa Tereu I can possibly be.

Pretty cool aye my darlings.  I hope this unit will give you the knowledge you need to choose friends that will help you to be the best you can be!





6 comments:

  1. This is Tahlia and Autumn we are both good friends

    (Autumn) A good friend is someone who is nice,
    kind and polite not someone who is mean, not kind and not rude my two best friends are Tahlia
    and Madison. They are always nice to me and they never break promises. Thats why I can trust them

    (Tahlia)A good friend is someone who is nice,kind and polite NOT someone who breaks promises and gets you into trouble. My two friends are Madison and Autumn because they are funny. They keep promises,they help me,they tell me when I'm doing something wrong and they like me for who I am!
    THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE ALL ABOUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend is someone that keeps promises,that helps you and who likes you for who you are. My two friends are Bethany and Paige. They are my friends because I trust them. They like me for who I am and keep promises. That is why they are my friends.[Sharnee]

    A friend is someone that likes you for who you are and treats you like family.
    A friend is also someone who is honest and doesn't get you into trouble.My friends are Sharnee and Paige.They keep promises and never tell lies.I think they are the best friends I could ever ask for.
    [Bethany]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Paige and Kalais we are going to to tell you what a good friend is

    (Paige)A friend is someone you can count on and you can tell them anything. Also you can have a friend that keeps promises' My friends are Sharnee and Bethany they are kind and they care for me. They are the best friends I can ask for.

    (Kalais)A friend is someone that keep promises' and hang out with you. You can tell them how you feel. A friend likes you for who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Ashlee and Zevaux.[Ashlee]Zevaux is a very good friend of mine.She is honest.She gets along with me very well.She always looks after me when im sad.She helps me with my work!!

    (Zevaux)Ashlee is my best friend.She is nice and takes care of me.Ashlee is respectful.She is pretty.She tells me to never give up.We play and do exiting stuff together.I like Ashlee because she is FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes friends are all about kindness and friends never put you down from Autumn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like readying those there cool from tahlia !!!

    ReplyDelete