Monday, May 7, 2012

Room 7 triumphs over Ms Tereu

Ms Tereu gave the class a challenge.  They were to learn as many countries as they could.  Room 7's teacher came up with 101 countries.  Room 7 won with a slim margin defeating their sensei by one measly country!!!  Well done my darlings.  You deserved your victory but you better work hard for this next challenge!!!

The challenge this week is to learn countries and their capital cities.  This time I will triumph.  Remember if you don't defeat me.  You will watch another class enjoy your treat.  How's that for motivation???  Cruel I know my darlings but that's how Ms Tereu rolls.  Mwahahahahahahah!!!  (Evil laugh)

Feel the thinking energy.  You go my Room 7 Thinkers!

Deklin will hate me for showing his hair without spikes hehe.

Hmmmm....what's another country???

My big boys pooling their thinking energy!

Bethany and Tarati came up with a HUGE list of countries.

Victory!!!  Well done my babies!

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Ms Tereu,
    I hope you had a lovely trip home to your whānau and filled your cup with love. Enough to last for another year maybe!
    Good luck with your challenge, Lucas has been studying hard! (More like Googling hard)
    What a fantastic way to get the tamariki learning. Your the best Ms Tereu, Keep up the FAB work!
    From, Lucas's awesome MUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I not check out such a wonderful invitation! What a great idea. Blogging is fun a great way to share and interact with people of similar interests. Also you can travel the world and view photo's of countries from photographers and people who live what they write. Thank you. A great big hello from Australia. Now I am going to look at your wonderful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete